Victoria County Animal Services

Victoria County Animal Services violations within the city limits are enforced through the Victoria County Public Health Department Animal Control Division. 

  1. Role of Animal Services
  2. Contact Information

Victoria County Animal Services responds to animal complaints in the City and County of Victoria. Some of the complaints they respond to include the following:

  • Aggressive dogs
  • Animal abuse
  • Animal bites
  • Animals trapped in live traps
  • Barking dogs
  • Dead animals
  • Loose dogs
  • Loose livestock
  • Unlawful restraint 

To report any incidents of the above violations or any other violation of city ordinance or state law, please contact Victoria County Animal Services at (361) 578-3564. If the violation is after hours or on weekends, please contact the Victoria Police Department at (361) 573-3221. 

In accordance with state law, all animal bites must be reported to Animal Services.