How can I get a Street Blocking Permit?

Download the Street Blocking Application/Permit (PDF). Feel free to contact our Chief’s Administrative Assistant at 361-485-3714 with any questions.

In compliance with the Code of the City of Victoria, Sections 22-7 - the information shown below shall be furnished in writing and the Street Blocking Permit Application shall be submitted at least ten days in advance of the proposed event to the Victoria Police Department if the event is on a public street or to the City Parks and Recreation Department if the event is within Riverside Park.

Where to Submit the Application

Submit the Application to the following as appropriate:

Public Street
Victoria Police Department - Chief of Police
P.O. Box 2086
Victoria, TX 77902-2086

Riverside Park
Victoria Parks and Recreation
476 McCright Drive
Victoria, TX 77901

Show All Answers

1. Where do I call in the case of a non-emergency?
2. How do I obtain a criminal history or background check of myself?
3. How can I compliment a Police Officer or employee for quality service?
4. How can I make a complaint on a Police Officer or employee?
5. Can I get a Police Department speaker for Crime Prevention or some other topic?
6. Can I talk to someone at the Police Department about gangs?
7. Who can I talk to if I suspect drug / narcotics activity in my neighborhood?
8. How can I get a Street Blocking Permit?
9. How can I get a Parade Permit?
10. How do I get an off duty officer to work an event or for another security concern?
11. How can I sign up for defensive driving after getting a ticket?
12. Can I ride along with a police officer on duty?
13. Is Crime Stoppers really anonymous?
14. What type of Crime Victim Services does the Police Department offer?
15. How can I find out if something is against the law online?